Saturday 16 June 2012

Eating what you want for one day a week can actually help you shed the pounds

Eating what you want for one day a week can actually help you shed the pounds.



Some times all this watching the calories and what you eat to lose weight can get a bit boring and get you down.
But do not despair today I have some good news for you.
Actually taking one day off a week from your diet actually helps weight loss, yes it’s true.

I usually take my day off on a Sunday but it doesn’t matter which day of the week you chose.

It give me the chance to stuff my face with ice cream, pizza chocolate and all my old favorite’s, to be honest at the end of the day I am a little bit nauseous and I do not want to see any more treats for the rest of the week.

So how can this help you lose weight? I hear you ask

Well dramatically increasing you caloric intake just once a week increases fat loss by ensuring that you metabolic rate (thyroid function, etc) doesn’t down regulate from extended caloric restriction.

In other words when you diet for an extended period your body adjusts to the lower food intake and you can find it very difficult to lose any more weight.

Who would have thought eating pure crap one day a week could actually help you shift the pounds.

Yipeeee anyone for ice cream?

http://www.greatnnatural.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment